The Dead Sea of Canada!
25th Anniversary Celebration!
Come to Manitou Springs Resort from April 24 - 28 and help us celebrate our 25th Anniversary!!
As a huge thank you to our customers over the past 25 years, we are happy to offer the following from April 24 to 28th:
- Bring a buddy or another family for free to our indoor mineral pool (pay regular admission for a single swim, day pass, or a family pass and a second pass of equal or lesser value will be free. People receiving free swims must enter at the same time as the paying customer).
- Free Coffee and rice Krispy cake at the pool café
- Manitou Springs Giftware: Door Prizes/Raffles as well as free gift of our own brand of 1 kg of bath salt with purchases over $50.00
- Waters Edge Restaurant: Enjoy a complimentary feature dessert with every lunch or supper meal purchased. Every meal purchased will receive a sealed envelope to be opened next time they return to the restaurant before June 30/2017, with a meal discount inside between 5% and a 100%.
Come by and see our recent improvements to the hotel rooms and the Waters Edge Restaurant and Lounge - Hotel Room Tours available all week upon request (ask at our hotel front desk).
Come and try our new breakfast, lunch and supper menus that are listed on our website at www.manitousprings.ca. We have kept our best sellers and improved on the rest!!
- new selection of wines available to sample for free after 5 pm
- Free samples of our new draft beer after 5 pm
Rise Above the Ordinary Vacation!
Indulge in the luxurious pleasures of Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa at beautiful Manitou Beach. Often compared to the Dead Sea of Israel, the mysterious waters of Manitou is legendary for its natural buoyancy, mineral-rich properties, and curative powers. The water is so buoyant, it's impossible to sink! You simply float effortlessly all day long.
A European-style spa and hotel in the heart of Canada's prairies, it's the
only one of its kind in Canada. Relax in the scenic atmosphere of your hotel suite, overlooking placid Lake
Manitou. Reserve your room right now! Enjoy a pleasant meal at the Water's Edge Restaurant and Lounge or a light
snack at the poolside Water Crest Cafe.
Book your next meeting, convention or family function at Manitou Springs
Resort and Mineral Spa. Discover the beauty of the Land of the Living Sky, teeming with cultural
and historic retreats just minutes away, or visit the local attractions at WatrousManitou.com.
To download a copy of the latest brochure, see the Manitou Springs Hotel & Mineral Spa Brochure [French Version].
Lift your spirits...naturally!
Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa offers you these affordable luxuries:
- Scenic resort hotel with 102 relaxing rooms and suites, overlooking placid
Lake Manitou. Non-smoking and wheelchair-accessible rooms available.
- European-style mineral spa with three soothing temperature sections from
94 degrees to 102 degrees Fahrenheit;
- Wheelchair accessibility and childrens' poolside play area;
- Revitalizing Swedish massage, reflexology, body wrap or other therapeutic
services by professionally-registered therapists;
- A variety of esthetic services to help you feel and look your best;
- Fully-equipped fitness centre featuring an array of aerobic, cardio and
- Indoor shops featuring unique Saskatchewan-made products by local
artisans, souvenirs, clothing and an extensive selection of swimwear;
- Water's Edge Restaurant and Lounge for fine dining or a fun family meal;
- Superior meeting and convention facilities for up to 180 people,
including three meeting rooms and banquet services;
Stay a while or come for the day! Our mineral spa is open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
*** NOTE *** Pool (and pool side café) will be shut down for our annual maintenance in 2017 from Nov 27 to Dec 19 (reopens on Dec 20). The Hotel, Waters Edge Restaurant, Gift Shop, and Serenity Massage/Esthetics will all remain open at this time.