Often compared to the Dead Sea of Israel, the mysterious waters of Manitou are legendary for their natural buoyancy, mineral-rich properties, and curative powers. The water is so buoyant, it’s impossible to sink!
A European-style spa and hotel in the heart of Canada’s prairies, it’s the only one of its kind in Canada.
Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa offer you these affordable luxuries:
- Strongest and fastest wireless internet in the area with SaskTel’s dedicated line service
- Scenic resort hotel with 105 relaxing rooms and suites, overlooking placid Lake Manitou. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available
- European-style mineral spa with three soothing temperature sections from 94 degrees to 102 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wheelchair accessibility area
- Revitalizing Swedish massage, reflexology, body wrap, or other therapeutic services by professional therapists with mineral and mud products harvested from Little Manitou Lake
- A variety of esthetic services to help you feel and look your best
- Fully-equipped fitness center featuring an array of aerobic, cardio, and weight-resistance equipment
- Indoor shops featuring unique Saskatchewan-made products by local artisans, souvenirs, clothing, and an extensive selection of swimwear;
- Water’s Edge Restaurant and Lounge for fine dining or a fun family meal
- Superior meeting and convention facilities for up to 180 people, including three meeting rooms and banquet services
Stay for some days or come for one day! Our mineral spa is open from 9:00 to 22:00 seven days a week.