Comfort & Design to relax
in the Luxury Hotel.
Enjoy each stay with us.
COVID-19 UPDATE & NOTICE
NOW OPEN IN ALL DEPARTMENTS WITH REGULAR HOURS
- No other restrictions except the following:
- Masks are now mandatory — No mask, no service across resort
- Limit of 150 people in our pool as per the SK. Health Department
- Social Distancing required
- Hand sanitizing stations provided
- For Restaurant and Cafe (Dine-in only): All the guests are required to show their vaccination certificate or COVID negative test report
- For Gym: There is an allowance for one family at a time and in the case of individuals one person at a time
Due to Fire Hazard and complaints of Odour and smoke in the hallway of the food, guests will not be allowed to bring any kind of cooking equipment to the resort. We have restaurants and café in the resort and guests who are not vaccinated are more than welcome to order room service from the restaurant or they can pick up the food from the restaurant and café. Failure to comply with the rules will lead to cancellation of the reservation and guests will be politely asked to check out and still be charged for the night as a penalty. We thank all our guests for their cooperation in this matter.
Due to an increase in COVID cases and to keep our staff safe, with immediate effect, Restaurant won’t be able to provide room service to our guest’s rooms. Guests are more than welcome to order food on phone and can pick it up from our restaurant. Thank you for your cooperation.
Pool, Watercrest Café, and SPA will be closed from November 7th, 2022 to November 30th, 2022 due to annual maintenance. All services will resume from December 1st, 2022.