MANITOU SPRINGS RESORT AND MINERAL SPA COVID UPDATE (July 2021):
* Limit of 150 people in our pool as per the SK. Health Dept.
* Masks are now mandatory (as of Sept 13/21) — No mask. No service. All depts.
* Social Distancing required
* Hand sanitizing stations provided.
The Dead Sea of Canada !
Often compared to the Dead Sea of Israel, the mysterious waters of Manitou are legendary for their natural buoyancy, mineral-rich properties, and curative powers. The water is so buoyant, it’s impossible to sink!
A European-style spa and hotel in the heart of Canada’s prairies, it’s the only one of its kind in Canada.
Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa offer you these affordable luxuries:
- Strongest and fastest wireless internet in the area with SaskTel’s dedicated line service.
- Scenic resort hotel with 105 relaxing rooms and suites, overlooking placid Lake Manitou. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available.
- European-style mineral spa with three soothing temperature sections from 94 degrees to 102 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wheelchair accessibility area.
- Revitalizing Swedish massage, reflexology, body wrap, or other therapeutic services by professional therapists with mineral and mud products harvested from Little Manitou Lake.
- A variety of esthetic services to help you feel and look your best.
- Fully-equipped fitness centre featuring an array of aerobic, cardio and weight-resistance equipment.
- Indoor shops featuring unique Saskatchewan-made products by local artisans, souvenirs, clothing, and an extensive selection of swimwear.
- Water’s Edge Restaurant and Lounge for fine dining or a fun family meal.
- Superior meeting and convention facilities for up to 180 people, including three meeting rooms and banquet services.
Stay a while or come for the day! Our mineral spa is open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.