Saskatchewan meetings, conferences and reunions
Resort Access: a quick trip from major cities:
- From Saskatoon: 1 hour 15 minutes;
- From Regina: 2 hours;
- From Prince Albert: 2 hours;
- From Yorkton: 2 hours 30 minutes;
- From North Battleford: 2 hours 30 minutes.
Indulge in unique Spa experience that includes:
- Soothing mineral pools, famous for therapeutic properties;
- Free Wi-Fi in meeting and guest rooms;
- Custom made banquet menu to tailor to your taste and budget;
- Onsite massage and esthetic services, gift shop, gym;
- Complimentary parking;
- Modern audio-visual equipment;
- Special packages for government meetings – let us work around your budget;
- Outdoor stone terrace with food and bar service (June – September);
- Superior service with friendly staff.
All work and no play… stops here!
- Tennis courts, hiking and ski trails;
- Warm, sandy beaches across the street at the Little Manitou Lake;
- Explore the lakeshore nature trails;
- Tee off on the nearby golf course or disc golf;
- Take the kids mini golfing;
- Dance the night away in legendary Danceland;
- Visit the local art gallery and antique stores.
Coach & Tour Operators Information
For Saskatchewan corporate retreats, conferences and other gatherings, our dedicated Sales and Catering team is here to ensure you meet with success at Manitou Springs Resort!
Contact our Sales and Catering Team at
1 800 667 7672 ext 212 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Clients Say it Best
“Kudos to the staff and management at the Manitou Springs Hotel and Mineral Spa. We had a wonderful time while at your hotel. The food? Fantastic! The rooms? Fantastic! The staff? Fantastic! I heard nothing but positive feedback from all who were in attendance. We all thoroughly enjoyed being spoiled.”
Pastor D. Gregory, Northern Lights Baptist Association
“It was a pleasure to work with your establishment. All staff were friendly and courteous and complied with any requests. Meeting room was sufficient for our needs. We ate in the restaurant for lunch both days, and had satisfactory service.”
C. Walker, Saskatchewan Crop Insurance
“Everyone commented on the variety and tastefulness of every meal served. The quantities of the food were adequate and every meal was served on time. The Group Sales personnel went above and beyond in their communication with me all during the weekend – always courteous, cheerful and accommodating – prior to the event I also appreciated their quickness in responding to every email I would send them. Truly the team that is polished and professional in their customer service skills! The Front Desk Staff also very friendly and accommodating. They did a great job of making us feel like we are the most special guests!!
O.Ratzlaff, Mary Kay
“Our ladies enjoyed your place so much, that they didn’t want to leave. They didn’t want to come out of the nice warm pool. Your staff is very friendly. We also liked the catered lunch and the banquet dinner – it was very delicious!”
D. Custer, Deschambault Lake Women’s Retreat
“On behalf of the Saskatchewan Weavers and Spinners, I want thank you and the staff for everything. We had a great retreat. The staff was very helpful and looked after everything we needed. I forgot to thank the kitchen staff. The meals were very good. The staff met all our needs. Once again thank you for helping make our retreat a success.”
S. Devine, Saskatchewan Spinners and Weavers
“We were all very pleased with the banquet! The food was excellent including the desserts. The service was first class. All staff was polite and courteous. Any extra requests were dealt with immediately. We will highly recommend your facility to others.”
D. Geddes, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
“The food, room, set up and staff were excellent! Everyone that was able to attend had a great time! Thanks for hosting us!”
M. Schommer, SUN Meeting
“Thank you to all the staff who made our stay so enjoyable. Ours was a business meeting, but with the good food and service, all had a great time!”
A. Gaulin, Fédération des Aînés Fransaskois