The unique mineral concentration of the Manitou Springs Mineral Spa is astounding and unique to the Western Hemisphere. It possesses natural therapeutic skin and body care properties found only at a few places in the world (Karlovy Vary in the Czech Republic and The Dead Sea of Israel).
NOTE: Unlimited FREE swimming is included for all registered hotel guests. Come and float in our warm and therapeutic mineral pool for an experience you will never forget!!
Swim Pass Prices – Pool open daily from 9 am – 10 pm. Prices DO NOT include GST.
|Type||Adult (18+)||Youth (6-17) Student (with valid ID)||Child (under 6)||Family (2 Adults & up to 4 children under age of 18)|
|3 Month Pass||$285.00||$197.00||FREE||$548.00|
|6 Month Pass||$419.00||$275.00||FREE||$650.00|
|1 Year Pass||$597.00||$394.00||FREE||$890.00|
|10 Swim Card||$165.50||$107.00||FREE||$362.00|
*Prices are subject to change. For more information, please call 1-800-667-7672.
GST not included in prices above. No refunds or extensions, non-transferable.
Aquasize (Mondays and Thursdays at 8:30 am – 9:15 am)
Drop in for $10.00
10 punch aqua size card $65.00
Proper bathing suits, complete with liners, are required for entry in the mineral pool. No outside clothes are allowed in the pool, with the exception of a clean t-shirt, which must have a proper bathing suit (with a liner) underneath it for women.
Towel Rental $5/each with $2 refund when returned (Cash only for rental). Lockers available at no extra charge. Pad Lock are sold for $5 or you are welcome to bring your own.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Shower thoroughly with soap before entering pool.
2. Proper bathing attire must be worn. No shorts, pants or undergarments permitted.
3. Maximum 20 minutes in the hot pool.
4. People with a heart condition, high blood pressure, pregnant women and people on medication should consult a physician prior to using the Spa.
5. Children under the age of 7 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
6. Diving permitted in 9 ft area only.
7. No running, hanging on rope or horseplay – please respect other swimmers.
8. No food or drink allowed on the Spa deck – food allowed in designated area only.
9. Intoxicated people, or people under the influence of drugs, are not permitted in Spa area.
10. No street shoes allowed on deck.
11. Management is not responsible for lost, missing or damaged items. Please use pool and facilities at your own risk.